Our Waimanalo Weddings are now $100 less than our 2011 rates. Now is the time to reserve your Waimanalo Wedding!
Just added a new Photo Gallery page to this blog. Be sure to visit our gallery and leave comments on your favorite photos.
Kailua Beach is famous for it’s beautiful white sand and turquoise colored ocean and is a lovely location for a destination wedding. Recently certain parts of Kailua, particularly the City & County KAILUA BEACH PARK and KALAMA BEACH PARK, are not available for beach weddings, but we obtain State Permits to use other parts of Kailua Beach.
Limousine service is not available for our Kailua or Lanikai Beach Weddings, but our HONDA PILOT SUV Bridal Dream Shuttle is available.
Some of our favorite Blogs:
1. Bridal Dream Hawaii Blog - keep up with the news and what’s happening at Bridal Dream Hawaii.
2. Ko Olina Weddings - see our 2012 weddings at Ko Olina Beach and Paradise Cove.
3. Honolulu Weddings - wedding photos from Kahala Beach, Magic Island, and Waikiki.
4. Windward Oahu Weddings - Kailua Beach, Lanikai, and Waimanalo Beach weddings in 2012.
5. FACEBOOK - I like to upload all of my favorite pics while I’m editing the photos. We like to keep our Facebook page fresh with new photos nearly every day.
See our HONOLULU WEDDING Photo Gallery as we are uploading one photo for each couple that tied the knot at one of our Honolulu wedding locations (Kahala Beach, Magic Island and Waikiki Beach).
See what our happy wedding couples have said about their wedding experiences at Bridal Dream Hawaii. Visit our WEDDING TESTIMONIALS.
Be sure to browse through our favorite Photo-of-the Month collection, dating from 2007 to 2012 (so far).