James & Michelle tie the knot at Kailua Beach on May 25th, 2013. Ceremony by Rev. Bob, Video by Scott J.
Last week we had two weddings at Lanikai Beach and another wedding at nearby Kailua Beach in three days. The ocean color is a fabulous turquoise, great for wedding photos!
Kailua Beach is famous for it’s beautiful white sand and turquoise colored ocean and is a lovely location for a destination wedding. Recently certain parts of Kailua, particularly the City & County KAILUA BEACH PARK and KALAMA BEACH PARK, are not available for beach weddings, but we obtain State Permits to use other parts of Kailua Beach.
Limousine service is not available for our Kailua or Lanikai Beach Weddings, but our HONDA PILOT SUV Bridal Dream Shuttle is available.
Some of our favorite Blogs:
1. Bridal Dream Hawaii Blog - keep up with the news and what’s happening at Bridal Dream Hawaii.
2. Ko Olina Weddings - see our 2012 weddings at Ko Olina Beach and Paradise Cove.
3. Honolulu Weddings - wedding photos from Kahala Beach, Magic Island, and Waikiki.
4. Windward Oahu Weddings - Kailua Beach, Lanikai, and Waimanalo Beach weddings in 2012.
5. FACEBOOK - I like to upload all of my favorite pics while I’m editing the photos. We like to keep our Facebook page fresh with new photos nearly every day.
Be sure to browse through our favorite Photo-of-the Month collection, dating from 2007 to 2012 (so far).
Browse through our different Wedding Locations at these beautiful Oahu beaches:
Kahala Beach, Magic Island, Waikiki, Waimanalo, Lanikai Beach, Ko Olina Beach, Paradise Cove, Papailoa Beach, North Shore Oahu and more…
We have one year of Windward Oahu Wedding Photos from three beaches on East Oahu – Waimanalo Beach, Kailua Beach, and Lanikai Beach.