Amazingly beautiful beach in East Oahu, Lanikai Beach is a 45-minute drive from Waikiki.
Jeff & Nancy bring the kids around the Island on our Circle Oahu Tour.
The happy look on Christina’s face captures it all. Her dream wedding has come true at Lanikai Beach.
Last week we had two weddings at Lanikai Beach and another wedding at nearby Kailua Beach in three days. The ocean color is a fabulous turquoise, great for wedding photos!
Some of our favorite Blogs:
1. Bridal Dream Hawaii Blog - keep up with the news and what’s happening at Bridal Dream Hawaii.
2. Ko Olina Weddings - see our 2012 weddings at Ko Olina Beach and Paradise Cove.
3. Honolulu Weddings - wedding photos from Kahala Beach, Magic Island, and Waikiki.
4. Windward Oahu Weddings - Kailua Beach, Lanikai, and Waimanalo Beach weddings in 2012.
5. FACEBOOK - I like to upload all of my favorite pics while I’m editing the photos. We like to keep our Facebook page fresh with new photos nearly every day.
Browse through our different Wedding Locations at these beautiful Oahu beaches:
Kahala Beach, Magic Island, Waikiki, Waimanalo, Lanikai Beach, Ko Olina Beach, Paradise Cove, Papailoa Beach, North Shore Oahu and more…
We have one year of Windward Oahu Wedding Photos from three beaches on East Oahu – Waimanalo Beach, Kailua Beach, and Lanikai Beach.