When visiting Hawaii from afar, be sure to ask for a Hula Dancer and some good Ukulele music!
Gorgeous location for Weddings and Vow Renewals at Bellows Beach in Waimanalo. Especially for active and retired Military, as this is located on an AFB recreational facility.
Awesome photo of James & Konomi dancing to Bernard’s ukulele music at Waimanalo Bay.
Hawaiian Destination Wedding at Waimanalo Beach with Minister Kimo, Photos by Billy, and Video by Richard.
These Waimanalo Wedding photos are just too beautiful to keep to ourselves!
For Weddings with 15 to 25 guests you may like this Arch & 20 Chairs set up at Waimanalo Beach.
Some of our favorite Blogs:
1. Bridal Dream Hawaii Blog - keep up with the news and what’s happening at Bridal Dream Hawaii.
2. Ko Olina Weddings - see our 2012 weddings at Ko Olina Beach and Paradise Cove.
3. Honolulu Weddings - wedding photos from Kahala Beach, Magic Island, and Waikiki.
4. Windward Oahu Weddings - Kailua Beach, Lanikai, and Waimanalo Beach weddings in 2012.
5. FACEBOOK - I like to upload all of my favorite pics while I’m editing the photos. We like to keep our Facebook page fresh with new photos nearly every day.
Browse through our different Wedding Locations at these beautiful Oahu beaches:
Kahala Beach, Magic Island, Waikiki, Waimanalo, Lanikai Beach, Ko Olina Beach, Paradise Cove, Papailoa Beach, North Shore Oahu and more…